Assassin’s Creed III might be more than a month away, but that doesn’t mean the achievments haven’t been finalized. Thanks to Xbox360Achivements, we once again find ourselves with the entire achievement list well before release. It doesn’t appear to contain any spoilers but a couple of them are still secret (four for 80 Gamerscore).
- Rude Awakening (10 points)
Re-Enter the Animus.
- No Good Deed Goes Unpunished (20 points)
Open the Temple Door and learn Desmond’s fate.
- Mystery Guest (20 points)
Complete Sequence 1 & 2.
- How D’ya Like Them Apples (20 points)
Complete Sequence 3.
- Heroes are Born (20 points)
Complete Sequence 4.
- The Day the Templars Cried (20 points)
Complete Sequence 5.
- Tea is for Englishmen (20 points)
Complete Sequence 6.
- The Whites of Their Eyes (20 points)
Complete Sequence 7.
- Caged Wolf (20 points)
Complete Sequence 8.
- Two if by Sea (20 points)
Complete Sequence 9.
- Grim Expectations (20 points)
Complete Sequence 10.
- Difficult End (20 points)
Complete Sequence 11.
- The Sum of Truth (50 points)
Complete Sequence 12.
- Perfectionist (50 points)
Complete 100% of all main mission constraints.
- An Extraordinary Man (10 points)
Complete the Encyclopedia of the Common Man.
- Patent Not Pending (10 points)
Craft one of Franklin’s inventions to decorate your Manor.
- House Party (10 points)
Recruit any of the Artisans and see them settled on the Homestead.
- A Complete Set (20 points)
See all the optional characters settled at the Homestead.
- Original Gamer (20 points)
Win a game of Fanorona, Morris and Bowls on the Homestead.
- Bring Down the House (20 points)
Explore Fort Wolcott.
- Kidd Gloves (30 points)
Uncover the mystery of Oak Island.
- All Washed Up (40 points)
Complete all Naval Missions aboard the Aquila.
- Entrepreneur, not Pirate! (20 points)
Complete all 12 Privateer Contracts.
- Tumblehome (10 points)|
Upgrade the Aquila.
- By Invitation Only (20 points)
Be invited to join a Club.
- In Good Standing (30 points)
Complete all challenges for any of the Clubs.
- Man of the People (20 points)
Liberate all districts in Boston OR New York.
- Monopoly Man (10 points)
Send a convoy to Boston, New York and the Frontier.
- Blowing in the Wind (20 points)
Retrieve every page for one of Ben Franklin’s Almanacs.
- Completionist (50 points)
Complete ALL progress tracker grid entries.
- Multitasking (20 points)
Complete 50% of the Progress Tracker entries.
- Spit Roast (20 points)
Perform a double assassination using a musket.
- Circus Act (10 points)
Kill 15 guards with a single cannon shot.
- Predator (10 points)
Hang 5 enemies by using rope darts.
- Prince of Thieves (10 points)
Loot a convoy without killing any of its guards.
- Whit’s fur ye’ll no go by ye! (10 points)
Block a firing line 5 times by using a human shield.
- Jager Bomb (20 points)
After becoming fully Notorious, kill 10 Jagers before losing your notoriety.
- Magna cum Laude (20 points)
Have a Trainee reach the Assassin Rank.
- Coureur des Bois (10 points)
Exchange undamaged pelts at all different general stores.
- Eye Witness (10 points)
Witness a predator killing an enemy.
- Fin (30 points)
Complete each of the epilogue missions unlocked after the credits roll.
- Abstergo Entertainment (10 points)
Reach level 20 in the multiplayer mode.
- Hunter/Killer (20 points)
Reach sequence 10 in a map on Wolfpack multiplayer mode.
- Winning Team (20 points)
Be on the winning team at the end of a multiplayer game session.
- Personalized (10 points)
Customize your multiplayer Profile and Character.
- The Truth Will Out (20 points)
Unlock a hacked version of one of the Abstergo videos in the story quest.
How excited are you to head back into the Animus? Conviniently enough, I was just listening to the soundtrack today and that made me crave some gameplay. Looks like it might be time to revisit Revelations. If you haven’t beaten it yet, I highly recommend you do so, the ending sets up ACIII very well.