We told you this morning that Metal Gear Solid 4 would receive Trophy support on August 6 through a downloadable update. Now, two days ahead of the patch’s release, the PlayStation Blog has revealed the full list of Trophies for this 2008 stealth/action game.
- Divine Wind – Caused a “divine wind” using the Tanegashima.
- Drum Can Addict – Knocked an enemy soldier flying using a Drum Can.
- Emotion Control – Controlled an enemy soldier’s emotions using an Emotive Magazine.
- Hand Up! – Held an enemy soldier at gunpoint and performed a body check.
- Hurt Me More! – Shocked an enemy soldier using the Mk. II/III.
- Overhead View, Just Like Old Times… – Used overhead view on Shadow Moses Island.
- That Tune Is His Mind Control Music – Played Oishii Two-han Seikatsu and made one of the BB Corps dance.
- You Enjoy All The Killing, That’s Why – Killed many enemies in one area, and vomited.
- Are You an Otaku, too? – Viewed all model posters.
- Can You Feel My Power Now!!!? – Took control of an enemy soldier’s body using the Mantis Doll or Sorrow Doll.
- FaceCamo Addict – Obtained 10 or more types of FaceCamo (excluding types obtained via password).
- Ghost Photography Addict – Snapped at least 5 shots of ghosts on Shadow Moses Island.
- I Just Don’t Fear Death – Caused ALERT status while wearing the Corpse Camo.
- SUNLIGHT! – Obtained the Solar Gun.
- Where I can See Ya – Located enemy soldiers using the Scanning Plug.
- You’re Pretty Good – Got kissed by Ocelot during the final battle.
- Flashback Mania – Viewed all flashbacks.
- I am THE Expert on Weapons, Equipment and Cutting-Edge Technology – Obtained all weapons (excluding weapons obtained via password).
- Sounds of the Battlefield – Obtained all iPod tracks (excluding tracks obtained via password).
- The Legendary Hero – Obtained all trophies.
Will you be replaying Metal Gear Solid 4 now that there are trophies up for grabs? Let us know in the comments or chat about MGS4 on our forums.