The Last of Us is just over two weeks away from being available on your Playstation 3, and the official list of trophies for the game has been made available. Featuring both single and multiplayer trophies, the list seems to not contain any heavy story spoilers.
For those of you looking to play through the game more than once, you’ll be happy to know that there’s a New Game+ option in The Last of Us. Complete with collectibles and multiple difficulty levels, you’ll have your work cut out for you to receive a platinum trophy in the game.
- It Can’t Be For Nothing
- Firefly – Complete the Firefly Journey.
- For Emergencies Only – Fully upgrade all weapons.
- Hunter – Complete the Hunter Journey.
- No Matter What (Survivor) – Complete the game on Survivor.
- Scavenger – Found all collectibles.
- The Last of Us (Survivor+) – Complete the game on Survivor+.
- Everything We’ve Been Through – Fully upgrade Joel with supplements.
- I Want to Talk About It – Engage in all optional conversations.
- It Was All Just Lying There – Find all Artifacts.
- Look for the Light – Find all Firefly Pendants.
- No Matter What (Hard) – Complete the game on Hard.
- No Matter What (Normal) – Complete the game on Normal.
- The Last of Us (Easy+) – Complete the game on Easy+.
- The Last of Us (Hard+) – Complete the game on Hard+.
- The Last of Us (Normal+) – Complete the game on Normal+.
- Endure and Survive – Collect all Comics.
- I Got This – Find all Training Manuals.
- Knowing the Basics – Win a game of Supply Raid and Survivors in Find Match.
- Let’s Gear Up – Craft every item.
- Master of Unlocking – Unlock all shiv doors.
- No Matter What (Easy) – Complete the game on Easy.
- Populace – Build your clan to 40 people in Factions.
In addition to the trophies listed above, there’s also one hidden trophy in The Last of Us. Are you anxious to hear about the multiplayer aspect of the game? Be sure to let us know what you think by leaving us a comment below, or discuss The Last of Us with our Twitter and Facebook communities.