Today, is your judgement day. If you’ve already requested off from work on November 11th, today will be your day to see if you need to beef up your PC at all to run the game.
On the official Bethesda Blog, the official requirements for Skyrim have been revealed for both for the minimum and recommended settings. To note, the “recommended settings” are stated to allow you to be able to run the game on the “high” settings mark.
Minimum PC Specs:
- Operating System: Win XP/7/Vista (32 or 64 bit)
- CPU: Dual Core 2Ghz
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Video Card: DirectX9c video card w/ 512MB RAM
Recommended PC Specs:
- Operating System: Win XP/7
- CPU: Quad-Core Intel/AMD CPU
- Memory: 4GB RAM, 6GB Hard Drive Space
- Sound: DirectX compatible sound card
- Video Card: DirectX9 video card with 1GB memory. GTX 260/Radeon 4890 or higher
What do you think about the official requirements for Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim? Will your PC be able to handle the recommended settings? Be sure to let us know what you think by leaving us a comment below, or sound off in our forums