EA Sports deployed their 4th patch to NHL 15 this week. The majority of this patch simply addresses existing problems instead of adding new features or game modes.
There haven’t been too many roster updates and the game is missing a lot of the features developers promised early on. With that being said, it seems that EA Sports is aware of most of the problems in NHL 15 and is working to continue providing updates.
The improvements made through this update are:
- Hockey Ultimate Team and Playoff Mode: Fixed issue where the coin total displayed in the end of game HUT rewards screen is incorrect when it is Happy Hour.
- Be a GM: Fixed issue where crash would occur after finishing a game, selecting rematch, then pausing and entering replay.
- Online Team Play: Added positional filters to leaderboards.
- NHL Moments Live: Fixed issue where some moments weren’t displayed or downloadable.
- Presentation: Fixed upside down texture CCM Extreme Flex 2 Blocker.
- Misc: Fixed issue with users not rewarded for watching ad videos, and misc. crashes.
The patch is now live on the XBOX One, PlayStation 4, XBOX 360, and PlayStation 3.