With today’s PBE (public beta environment) update for League of Legends we received a couple of treats. Probably the biggest of all is the splash art for the upcoming champion Zac’s Special Weapon skin.
The Karma rework also got an update as told by Riot Games’ Associate QA Analyst, Ququroon:
•All of this stuff should be in now! (store images, Base and Traditional splashes, icons, tooltips, etc) (This excludes videos)
•Playing As tips should be final (playing against to come)
•Karma’s W2 now heals for 20% of her Missing Health, with .01 ratio (1% per 100 AP).
•Traditional’s Mantle is now correctly sized
•Sakura’s shoes have been made much less bright
•Karma’s mantle should no longer stretch on death
•The misaligned autoattack should be fixed
•Mantra’d Inner Flame’s detonation should now be correctly aligned
•Mantra’d Inspire is no longer playing the shield twice on self-cast
•Gathering Fire now has a particle for when it refreshes her CD
•Mantra’d Focused Resolve now has a particle indicating the heal
•Traditional’s laugh should now be more in sync
•Traditional’s voice should now be louder
On top of this, Udyr once again received some balancing changes:
- Tiger Stance ( Q ) mana cost adjusted to 47/44/41/38/35 from 50/46/42/38/34.
- Tiger Stance ( Q ) now deals magic damage (again), rather then physical damage.
- Turtle Stance ( W ) mana cost adjusted to 47/44/41/38/35 from 50/46/42/38/34.
- Bear Stance ( E ) mana cost adjusted to 47/44/41/38/35 from 50/46/42/38/34.
- Bear Stance ( E ) now properly lists that it ignores unit collision.
- Phoenix Stance ( R ) mana cost adjusted to 47/44/41/38/35 from 50/46/42/38/34.
That’s it for today’s League of Legends update, what do you think of Special Weapon Zac’s splash art? Let us know in the comments!