In preparation for the release of Dragonborn, Skyrim’s latest DLC, developer Bethesda released update 1.8 to PlayStation users yesterday. The good news continues today, as the PlayStation Store will finally have said DLC. Bethesda’s track record with Skyrim on the PS3 has been notoriously bad, but it’s nice to finally see these updates.
Update 1.8 brought with it multiple bug fixes, including the following.
- General memory and stability improvements.
- Fixed rare crash when using vampiric grip.
- Fixed issue where Arnleif and Sons Trading Company could become permanently locked.
- Fixed issue related to duplicate NPC’s.
- Fixed rare issue where exterior door would not open properly.
Dragonborn takes players briefly back to Morrowind, provides insights into the first Dragonborn, and even lets you tame dragons. The usual flush of new equipment and dungeons can be expected as well. Dragonborn costs $19.99.
Will you be downloading Dragonborn on your PS3? Let us know in the comments below.