The reboot of the storied Tomb Raider franchise is just under a month away, and the official achievements have been made public. For better or for worse, the newly introduced multiplayer mode looks to have quite a few points associated with it. Since the game officially went gold recently, it’s only a matter of time until we can check out Laura’s next adventure.
- Bookworm (10 points)
25% of all documents found.
- Historian (15 points)
75% of all documents found.
- Relic Hunger (10 points)
25% of all relics collected.
- Archaeologist (15 points)
75% of all relics collected.
- Looking for Trouble (10 points)
25% of all GPS caches found.
- Bag Full O’ Cache (15 points)
75% of all GPS caches found.
- No Stone Left Unturned (50 points)
All documents, relics, and GPS caches found.
- Scrounger (20 points)
5000 pieces of salvage collected.
- Picky (15 points)
200 enemies looted.
- Clever Girl (25 points)
Purchased all skills in one category.
- Lethal (50 points)
Purchased all skills in all categories.
- Now We’re Getting Serious (25 points)
One weapons fully modded and completely upgraded.
- The Professional (50 points)
All weapons fully modded and completely upgraded.
- Big Game Hunter (15 points)
10 large animals killed and looted.
- Tastes Like Chicken! (15 points)
10 small animals killed and looted.
- Feather Duster (15 points)
10 Flying animals killed and looted.
- Sharp Shooter (15 points)
50 headshot kills performed in the single player campaign.
- Predator (10 points)
50 enemies killed with the bow.
- Equalizer (10 points)
75 enemies killed with the rifle.
- Widowmaker (10 points)
40 enemies killed with the shotgun.
- Gunslinger (10 points)
35 enemies killed with the pistol.
- Epic Fumble (15 points)
Forced an enemy to drop dynamite that killed two people.
- Get Over Here! (20 points)
5 enemies rope pulled off edges.
- Opportunist (15 points)
25 unaware enemies killed.
- Down and Dirty (15 points)
15 finishers performed.
- Deadeye (20 points)
10 enemies shot off zip lines.
- Former Adventurer (20 points)
25 enemies incapacitated with dodge counter.
- One Smart Cookie (20 points)
One optional tomb completed.
- Intellectually Superior (50 points)
All optional tombs completed.
- Unfinished Business (20 points)
One challenge completed.
- Inconceivable! (50 points)
All challenges completed.
- A Survivor Is Born (75 points)
- Adventurer (20 points)
Played a match to completion in all multiplayer modes.
- Artilleryman (20 points)
20 enemy players killed with a turret in multiplayer.
- Down Boy! (10 points)
Zip-lining enemy killed in multiplayer.
- Entrapment (10 points)
Trapped an enemy in multiplayer.
- Escapist (20 points)
Survived 10 explosions in multiplayer.
- Good Samaritan (10 points)
Revived a teammate in a multiplayer match.
- I’m all that! (25 points)
Won a ranked match in every multiplayer mode.
- Sole Survivor (15 points)
Sole survivor on your multiplayer team.
- Lights Out (15 points)
10 multiplayer enemies killed with the melee attack.
- Master Blaster (20 points)
Two multiplayer enemies killed with one explosive.
- Monkey Around (15 points)
Survived 3 times in multiplayer by using the rope ascender.
- Narcissistic (10 points)
New character purchased.
- On My Way Up (10 points)
Multiplayer level 10 attained.
- Shopaholic (20 points)
Purchased all upgrades and characters in multiplayer.
- True Commitment (30 points)
Multiplayer level 60 attained.
Tomb Raider also contains three secret achievements with an additional 20 points.
All credit goes to the wonderful folks at Xbox 360 Achievements for posting this list. Tomb Raider hits stores March 5th.