Ubisoft’s largest game in its history, Assassin’s Creed III, has launched today with a significant day-one update that’s highly encouraged to download.
Medal of Honor: Warfighter saw a pretty massive update on its launch day last week, and now, Conner’s first journey into the fields of battle will be slightly marred by gameplay fixes. There may be a few, small spoilers in the below notes, so take caution if you plan on playing this game.
Here are all 44 updates:
– Animus Synching tutorial, fixed an issue where the player could think he’s stuck in an infinite loading when getting to Boston after the end credits
– Fixed a bug where counter-killing with the bow does not always work
– NPCs spawned too far away could end up being of the wrong type
– Camera could remain stuck after the player being respawned
– Player could remain stuck after diving from a waterfall
– Player could remain stuck if he exits a slopped hay stack at a certain angle
– player would always get immediately detected when performing an unarmed stealth assassination in another guard’s back
– Under rare circumstances, the crowd would stop spawning
– Fixed an animation glitch when interrupting the reception from high profile jump
– Fixed various occurrences of missing sounds
– In some cases, the Animus Database sound ambiance was not stopped when exiting
– Various stats and leaderboards were not showing up properly
– Online shop could sometimes appear empty if fetching the data from Xbox Live is taking too long
– Possible crash that could happen if the player blends in a crowd group where some NPCs haven’t spawned yet, and while blended performs a kill.
– Possible crash that could happen if the player triggered a loading while being in a covert escort formation with his brotherhood trainees
– Possble crash that could happen when calling a brotherhood trainee with the snipe ability
– Possible crash if the player spams the swivel guns with the semi-automatic cheat enabled
– Brawler Challenges 3 – Task “Own every weapon available in the stores” would not complete when the player expects it to.
– Fort Monmouth and Fort Division – Quest objectives would fail too early without the fort resetting properly
– New York delivery mission – Game asked for a different item (deer heart) than what was showed to the player (venison)
– New York Liberation Missions – Possible that the game would wrongly display that 2 of the districts were completely liberated when it’s not the case yet
– Mission “HAPPY EXPECTATIONS” – Game could remain stuck on a white screen when starting the mission
– On the Homestead, fixed a bug where the player could remain stuck if he performs a corner pose on the left side of Norris’ cave’s entrance
“OAK ISLAND” – Player could pass through the ground when diving into the cave
– “OAK ISLAND” – Wolves could stop attacking the player and remain stuck
You can download this “highly recommended” update if you buy Assassin’s Creed III in stores today.
What do you think about this trend of patching a game so early? Does it bother you at all? Let us know what you think by leaving a comment below!