A few weeks back Obsidian teased a future project, which later became Project Eternity. The game, set to be an isometric RPG in the vein of Baulder’s Gate or Icewind Dale, soon made it’s way to Kickstarter with the substantial request of $1,100,000. But, with 29 days still left, it has already surpassed this goal by a few hundred thousand dollars.
Taking advantage of this swell of support, Obsidian has decided to add a list of new stretch goals for future donations, listed below
- $1.4 million – New playable race, class, and champion.
- $1.6 million – Mac version plus a “new major storyline.”
- $1.8 million – New playable race, class, and champion.
- $2.0 million – Player houses that you can “customize, store equipment in, and where your companions hang out, or, as the elves say, ‘chillax.'”
- $2.2 million – Linux support, along with a new region, faction, and champion.