While Activision and Treyarch have revealed quite a few details on the competitive or more traditional multiplayer, fans have essentially been foaming at the mouth for information on the beloved Zombies mode. While there hasn’t been an information blowout on the mode just yet, though we’d expect it in a few weeks, we’ve discovered something interesting today.
While browsing the Black Ops 2 Amazon page, it appears that the key game features have been updated. The most noteworthy portion that has been included? You guessed it: zombies.
While the newly updated features touch on other aspects of the game, they mention that zombies will have their own campaign and will be included as an option in multiplayer. Rumors circulated a few months back that there would be a more competitive edge to the zombie mode in Black Ops 2, and it appears that we will indeed see them in traditional multiplayer.
- An all-new Call of Duty: Black Ops storyline featuring new characters and and returning characters
- A unique single-player campaign that contains two time periods linked by characters and their actions
- Special Strike Force missions, in which the players action affect the outcome of gameplay and the overall campaign
- The inclusion of a Zombies in gameplay, both in as an option in multiplayer, and as a campaign option
- A variety of multiplayer modes and play options
What do you think about Zombies having their own campaign and being included in multiplayer? What are you most looking forward to on Black Ops 2? Be sure to let us know what you think by leaving us a comment below, or discuss Black Ops 2 in our forums.