Last night Nintendo took to the internet for another of their anticipated Nintendo Direct public broadcasts. Though the stream by Nintendo President Satoru Iwata was in Japanese, much was still announced/shown that regards other regions as well. Below is a quick round up of information that was seen:
- Animal Crossing: Jump Out (translated title) for the 3DS will come out in Japan later this year, with a global release in early 2013.
- Kirby Pinball releases today on Nintendo’s Japanese Virtual Console for ¥3400.
- Friend Collection 3DS was shown off and was said to be releasing in Q2 of 2013.
- Paper Mario: Sticker Star also received some new gameplay footage and a late 2012 Japanese release window.
- New game called Girls Mode was announced for Japan, along with a light pink 3DS XL console – both getting a September 27th release.
- New gameplay trailers for E.X. Troopers, Project X Zone, Rhythm Hunter: Harmo Knight and Bravely Default: Flying Fairy.
- Brain Age: Concentration Training will be out for 3DS starting in the US on December 3rd.
- Luigi’s Mansion: Dark Moon was confirmed for a release in early 2013.
However, these announcements were just some of the biggest made via the broadcast. For a complete recap, news site Andriasang has a liveblog post detailing every piece of news. Or you can catch the broadcast itself via uStream’s archived footage.