Guys, Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception is a pretty fantastic game. If you haven’t played it yet, you should probably address that problem as soon as possible. If you can’t right at the moment, though, know that there will be an even greater reason to play the game when patch 1.13 hits around August 14.
Plenty of gameplay fixes will be available in this new, massive update, as well as some tweaks to a few multiplayer game modes. For example, Deathmatch will now occur during round 5 instead of round 3 of Team Objective games, and Lab Games will no longer count towards the leaderboard.
There’s plenty to look forward to, but a promised 50 new trophies and “exciting new system” that’s yet to be announced truly makes this update a great reason to head back to the desert. Here’s the full list of gameplay changes, straight from Naughty Dog:
- Increased recoil has been added to the G-MAL
- Deathmatch will now appear in round 5 instead of round 3 in Team Objective game modes
- Quitting out of Co-op will no longer count as a Competitive loss when signing-out/disconnecting
- Lab games no longer count towards the Leaderboard
- Death from Above medal now requires the player to be at least 2 meters off the ground
- Players can earn more than 1 “Here, Hold This Medal” in a match
- A collection of trophies have been added for each DLC pack available
- The TAU Sniper Pistol has been tuned so the rate of fire is up 30% and its starting ammo is now 8 not 12
- The M9 blindfire accuracy has been reduced by 10% efficiency
- Cloaked level 3 is now immune to the effects of Disruption (it wasn’t working properly so we fixed it)
Do all of these changes excite you? Are you still playing Uncharted 3 online? Let us know what you think in the comments below!