Time and time again, gamers find some way to search through a game’s files and locate information about upcoming downloadable content. If you’ve been wanting more information on the Mass Effect 3 Earth downloadable content, you’ll love what we have for you today.
Thanks to a user on the Something Awful forums, information and images of the classes and weapons has been discovered for the upcoming DLC. There’s a total of three new weapons, a lot of new powers, and six new classes for you to experience.
- Adept – N7 Fury: Throw, Annihilation Field, Dark Channel
- Soldier – N7 Destroyer: Multi-Frag Grenade, Missile Launcher, Devastator Mode, T5-V battlesuit?
- Engineer – N7 Demolisher: Homing Grenade, Arc Grenade, Supply Pylon
- Sentinel – N7 Paladin: Snap Freeze, Incinerate, Energy Drain
- Infiltrator – N7 Shadow: Tactical Cloak, Shadow Strike, Electric Slash
- Vanguard – N7 Slayer: Phase Disruptor, Biotic Charge, Biotic Slash, has a guddam sword *is Kai Leng I’m assuming*
- Fury: “Fury operatives use implants to fuel biotics and their incredible movement speed. These operatives wind an unpredictable path on the battlefield, moving in and out of combat before returning to unleash a sweeping biotic attack on their unsuspecting targets.”
- Destroyer: “The Destroyer’s T5-V Battlesuit gives these strong-but-slow soldiers mech-like protection. Driven by eezo-assisted actuators, these frontline troopers carry heavy weapons onto the battlefield.”
- Demolisher: “The Demolisher uses grenades to attack at range and to terrorize the battlefield. Demolishers can also create a supply pylon that stocks allies with an unending reserve of grenades and thermal reloads.”
- Paladin: “The Paladin carries a powerful omni-shield onto the battlefield to block enemy fire. The Paladin also uses the shield as a heavy-melee weapon that, when modified with incindiery or cryo upgrades, creates a devastating combination attack.”
- Shadow: “Shadow infiltrators use implants to dramatically improve agility, making them slippery combatants on the battlefield. Their monomolecular blades are a menace from cover and close range.”
- Slayer: “Slayers use implants to dramatically improve mobility. Their dizzying sword attacks can hit multiple opponents, and the Slayer’s ability to slip fire makes them hard to pin down on the battielfield.”
Anxious for a release date? The Mass Effect 3 Earth DLC is slated to release next Tuesday on July 17th. We fully expect to see an official trailer and announcement to come from BioWare within the next few days. Don’t have Mass Effect 3 yet? Don’t worry, it’s on sale for $29.99 currently!
What do you think about the new powers, weapons, and classes for Mass Effect 3? Be sure to let us know what you think by leaving us a comment below, or discuss Mass Effect 3 in our forums.