The 2012 NBA draft took place last night and was a special event. After each rookie was selected by their new NBA team, the EA SPORTS NBA Live 13 twitter account unveiled the ratings for each player in their upcoming game.
You’ll find that most of the rookies are slotted in the 70s, with only one being in the 60s. With these players being rookies, we find it slightly odd that such high ratings would be included for some of them.
Continue viewing below for the list of rookie ratings revealed for NBA Live 13.
- New Orleans – Anthony Davis (80)
- Charlotte – Michael Kidd-Gilchrist (78)
- Washington – Bradley Beal (76)
- Cleveland – Dion Waiters (76)
- Sacramento – Thomas Robinson (77)
- Portland – Damian Lillard (74)
- Golden State – Harrison Barnes (76)
- Toronto – Terrence Ross (71)
- Detroit – Andre Drummond (75)
- New Orleans – Austin Rivers (74)
- Portland – Meyers Leonard (73)
- Houston – Jeremy Lamb (74)
- Phoenix – Kendall Marshall (71)
- Milwaukee – John Henson (73)
- Philadelphia – Moe Harkless (71)
- Houston – Royce White (70)
- Dallas – Tyler Zeller (74) traded to the Cavs
- Houston – Terrence Jones (73)
- Orlando – Andrew Nicholson (70)
- Denver – Evan Fournier (68)
- Boston – Jared Sullinger (74)
- Celtics – Fab Melo (68)
- Hawks – John Jenkins (67)
- Cavs – Jared Cunningham (64) traded to the Mavericks
- Grizzlies – Tony Wroten Jr (69)
- Pacers – Miles Plumlee (61)
- Heat – Arnett Moultrie (71) traded to 76ers
- Thunder – Perry Jones III (74)
- Bulls – Marcus Teague (68)
- Warriors – Festus Ezeli (65)
There were quite a few surprises last night, but the New Orleans Hornets landing both Anthony Davis and Austin Rivers stands out for us. The two have the opportunity to become a dynamic duo for years to come, especially being paired with Eric Gordon if he resigns.
Are you happy with the player your team drafted last night? Have you pre-ordered your copy of NBA Live 13 already? Be sure to let us know what you think by leaving us a comment below, or discuss NBA Live 13 in our forums.