Far Cry 3 may have been delayed into December but the outlook is still looking relatively high. Just a couple of days ago, Ubisoft released over 14 minutes of gameplay which continued to impress. There are many features of the game that still remain under wraps, however, one more of those was checked off the list today when the official achievements for the game emerged on Xbox360Achievements.
- Free Fall (5 points)
Freefall more than 100m and live (Single Player only).
- Inked Up (5 points)
Earn 5 skill tattoos.
- Fully Inked (30 points)
Earn every tattoo by learning all the skills.
- Money to Burn (15 points)
Spend $5000 at the shop.
- Aftermarket Junkie (20 points)
Buy all attachments and paint jobs for one weapon.
- Rebel With a Cause (10 points)
Liberate 3 outposts.
- Island Liberator (40 points)
Liberate all outposts.
- Unheard (20 points)
Liberate an outpost without triggering an alarm.
- Full Bars (20 points)
Activate 9 radio towers.
- Archeology 101 (20 points)
Gather a total of 60 relics.
- Dead Letters (20 points)
Gather all “Letters of the Lost”.
- Memory to Spare (20 points)
Gather all the memory cards.
- Jungle Journal (20 points)
Unlock 50 entries in the Survivor Guide.
- Bagged and Tagged (10 points)
Complete a Path of the Hunter quest.
- Road Trip (10 points)
Complete a Supply Drop quest.
- In Cold Blood (10 points)
Complete a WANTED Dead quest.
- Let the Trials Begin (10 points)
Beat any Trial of the Rakyat score.
- Poker Bully (20 points)
Win $1500 playing poker.
- Hunter Hunted (10 points)
Lure and kill a predator.
- Poacher (20 points)
Hunt and skin a rare animal.
- Artsy Craftsy (10 points)
Craft 5 upgrades for your equipment.
- Needle Exchange (15 points)
Craft 25 syringes.
- The Good Stuff (15 points)
Craft a special syringe.
- Say Hi to the Internet (10 points)
Find the lost Hollywood star.
- Heartless Pyro (10 points)
Kill 50 enemies with the flamethrower (Single Player only).
- Love the Boom (10 points)
Kill 4 enemies simultaneously with one explosion (Single Player only).
- Rock Always Wins (10 points)
Fully distract 25 enemies with rocks (Single Player only).
- Island Paparazzi (15 points)
Tag 25 enemies using the camera (Single Player only).
- Fearless or Stupid (15 points)
Dive more than 60m (Single Player only).
- Never Saw it Coming (20 points)
Kill an enemy with a takedown from above from a glider, zipline or parachute (Single Player only).
- Improper Use (5 points)
Kill an enemy with the Repair Tool (Single Player only).
- Toxophilite (10 points)
Kill a target from 70m or more with the bow (Single Player only).
- Here We Come (20 points)
Complete “Ready or Not” Co-op map (Online/Offline).
- Return to Sender (20 points)
Complete “Sidetracked” Co-op map (Online/Offline).
- Rocking the Boat (20 points)
Complete “Overboard” Co-op map (Online/Offline).
- Hide and Seek (20 points)
Complete “Lights Out” Co-op map (Online/Offline).
- Late Night Pick-up (20 points)
Complete “Rush Hour” Co-op map (Online/Offline).
- Getting Even (20 points)
Complete “Payback” Co-op map (Online/Offline).
There are a total of 12 secret achievements which make up the rest of the 1000 Gamerscore.
It looks like there’s a lot to do on the island. Combined with the improvements made since the last game, this could possibly be the best Far Cry to date.
Stay tuned as we still haven’t heard much about the map maker or the competitive multiplayer since it debuted at PAX East.