While Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim has proven to be a fantastic game, it has its fair share of bugs. Gamers have voiced their opinions on message boards across the internet, and Bethesda has been listening to those complaints.
While the Playstation 3 version of the patch is already live, gamers on both the Xbox 360 and PC can expect the patch to go live as of tomorrow. The patch includes a number of fixes for small issues and ones that have been plaguing gamers a little too frequently.
Continue reading below for the full list of patches being applied to the title. The list of fixes below are being applied to all systems unless specified.
- Improved occasional performance issues resulting from long term play (PlayStation 3)
- Fixed issue where textures would not properly upgrade when installed to drive (Xbox 360)
- Fixed crash on startup when audio is set to sample rate other than 44100Hz (PC)
- Fixed issue where projectiles did not properly fade away
- Fixed occasional issue where a guest would arrive to the player’s wedding dead
- Dragon corpses now clean up properly
- Fixed rare issue where dragons would not attack
- Fixed rare NPC sleeping animation bug
- Fixed rare issue with dead corpses being cleared up prematurely
- Skeleton Key will now work properly if player has no lockpicks in their inventory
- Fixed rare issue with renaming enchanted weapons and armor
- Fixed rare issue with dragons not properly giving souls after death
- ESC button can now be used to exit menus (PC)
- Fixed occasional mouse sensitivity issues (PC)
- General functionality fixes related to remapping buttons and controls (PC)
What do you think about the list of fixes that are being applied to Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim? Is there anything that you feel Bethesda missed that still needs to be applied? Be sure to let us know what you think by leaving us a comment below, or sound off in our forums!